This is going to be a short review since I have only played two of them:
* The structure sucks. It starts off fine 5/10, 10/20 with 1K starting stacks- last night it was 400/800 with three people left. Ouch.
* 10 players is odd, but fine by me- the payouts are even amounts which is oddly comfortable.
* Personally I am not used to hand counts making rounds- not claiming is is better or worse, just a lot more different than I expected.
* The BoDog table is pretty hard to read, even in “large” mode. Apparently it is much better than it was, which makes me glad I am playing now.
* Hand History is painful. Hard to follow in the scrolling window and hard to navigate on the search feature.
* The play, especially the mini-levels, is pretty bad.
I’m going to give it a few more tries, but I can’t see myself putting too much time in on the SnGs there. It is too much of a crap shoot.
Ran another 5K on Tuesday. 30:10. I, emmm, had a bit too much social activity all weekend (with me getting home at 4am Monday) so I didn’t do any running this weekend. It rained all day yesterday and I am too out of shape to get motivated to run in the rain. I plan on trying for another 5k today, the weather turned nice about noon.
Here I sit waiting on the DHL guy so I can get the heck out of here… Later.